Leaving Good Trails
Source: iStock
"Whatever you do, do it well." - Walt Disney
My director and other superiors were reluctant about letting me go, owing to the fact that I was the most dedicated corp member they ever had. They tried several means to retain me but, I had to go. When they gave me a token for helping out during the lock down, I was surprised because I wasn’t expecting anything from them. Anyway, I won’t forget in a hurry, the warm reception I received and the impact I made there.
But first of all, I wouldn’t have done that without a Strong Backup. It wasn't every time I felt like dressing up for work. Sometimes, I didn’t sleep until midnight and I had to wake up as early as 5:00am. But I am grateful for my strengthener who always made sure I was well charged. Again, once I am committed to a thing or a place, I stay committed all through amd I am excellent at it. There’s no point in putting your hand to the plow and looking back.
In bringing all these home, whatever your hands find to do, do it well. Try to leave good trails. And if what you are doing currently is not in line with what you are passionate about, see it as preparation for where you are going.
Till the next post, keep learning.