What Satisfies Humans?

    Photo by CarlosDavid.org on Getty        Images 

"Not many people know how to be satisfied" -Elizabeth Gilbert 

Lagos, Nigeria is a beautiful place full of opportunities, people, lifestyle and comedy. A while back, I went to a cinema in a high profile area with my family and friends. And I could see the vast difference between where I live and that area. It was as if where I went to (island) was made for the rich.

They had no rush, hustle and craziness of the mainland (where I live). And if someone asks where I live, I would also say Lagos. Meanwhile, there are different parts of Lagos. Not that I’m complaining but, I just wanted to let it be known that there is a great disparity in different parts of Lagos. 

The funniest part where I almost agree with those who say “life no balance” was when I heard that some people on island complain because it’s boring while those on mainland complain because where they live is not as luxurious as the island. Really, what satisfies humans? Anyway, God will help us all to be where we ought to be, doing what we ought to be doing. 

Till the next post, keep learning.

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage Beyond the Wedding Day: Lessons from a Lagos Roadside Encounter

Gratitude

Welcome Note